From Canada With Love ~ A Kinder/Sweets Giveaway
Hello from Canada! Recently I saw a post on Tumblr about people who hadn’t experienced the treat that are Kinder Surprise Eggs (also known as Kinder Joy in some countries), and so I decided to host a giveaway so I could send a lucky Tumblr person some eggs. Since the original idea, I’ve expanded it a little to include other treats that were suggested to me.
What I’m including in the care package:
- 1 box Maple Syrup Cream Cookies
- 1 Maple Syrup bottle (shaped like a maple leaf)
- 1 bag All Dressed chips [Old Dutch brand]
- 1 bag Ketchup chips [Old Dutch brand]
- 1 bag Hickory Sticks
- 2 Kinder Surprise eggs [regular edition]
- 1 ‘Toy Story’ Kinder Surprise egg
- 3 ‘Madagascar 3’ Kinder Surprise eggs [limited edition]
- 3 NHL Kinder Surprise eggs [new series]
- 1 pack of Tim Tams
- 1 Coffee Crisp chocolate bar
- 1 Kit Kat Peanut Butter chocolate bar
- 1 box of Smarties [regular edition]
- 2 packs of Smarties Vice Versa [limited edition]
- 1 roll of Maynards Wine Gums
- 1 pack of Hershey’s Cookie & Cream drops
- 1 Aero chocolate bar [regular edition]
- 1 Aero Mint chocolate bar [regular edition]
- 1 Aero Orange chocolate bar [limited edition]
- You do NOT have to follow me. You just need to have a Tumblr. :)
- Reblog this post ONCE to take part in the giveaway. Likes are welcomed but will not count.
- If you want to help spread the word, please create a new post and link back to this post (instead of reblogging it repeatedly - this makes it easier to keep track of participants).
Each reblog will be assigned a number, and I will keep track of all the participants. At the end of June, I will use an online random number generator to pick the winner. I will contact the winner and get their contact information so I can mail the care package to them. Winners can live anywhere in the world, and I will cover all the costs associated with mailing the package.
DEADLINE: June 30th, 2012 @ 11:59pm PST
If you have any questions, you can message me here on Tumblr @ socutherthehelldown.
Happy reblogging! :)